Download ESET Parental Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ESET Parental Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ESET Parental Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ESET Parental Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ESET Parental Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ESET Parental Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ESET Parental Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ESET Parental Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ESET Parental Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ESET Parental Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ESET Parental Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ESET Parental Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ESET Parental Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ESET Parental Control
|App Name||ESET Parental Control|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ESET Parental Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
We know how hard it is to set boundaries for your kids on the internet. Our goal is to give you the confidence that they are protected while using smartphones and tablets.
1. Given the opportunity, most kids would be glued to their phones at every waking hour. With App Guard, you can set up the daily limit for gaming and limit playtime at night or during school hours. It automatically controls apps and games and allows kids to use only the age-appropriate ones.
2. When kids are online, they can come across web pages with fake news or violent or adult content. Web Guard ensures your kids’ internet safety by keeping them away from inappropriate pages.
3. If your child didn’t come from school yet and doesn’t pick up the phone, Child Locator locates your child’s phone’s current location. Additionally, Geofencing allows you to get the notification if your child enters or steps out of the default area on the map.
4. Do you worry about your child’s phone’s battery dying and not being able to contact them? Set up Battery Protector that will limit playing games if the battery level drops below the default level.
5. Does your child have a crucial task to finish, and you are afraid they will play on their phone instead? Use Instant Block for a temporary ban on games and entertainment. If your child has some free time, you can also temporarily suspend the time limit rule through Vacation Mode.
6. Are the rules too strict? Has a newly installed app been blocked? Children can ask for an exception, and parents can instantly approve or deny requests.
7. Do you want to change the rules settings? Sign in to my.eset.com on a PC or mobile phone and change them remotely. If you, as a parent, also use an android smartphone, install our app on your phone in parent mode, and you will receive instant notifications.
8. Can’t reach your kid via phone? Check the Devices section to see if they have turned off the sound or are offline.
9. Do you have kids who have more smartphones or tablets? One license can cover multiple devices, so your whole family is protected.
10. Do you want to know your kid’s interests and how long they have spent using their phone? Reports will give you the detailed information.
11. Language barrier? Don’t worry, our app communicates with kids in 30 languages.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We can ensure that:
– Your children cannot uninstall ESET Parental Control without your knowledge.
This app uses Accessibility services. ESET will be able to:
– Anonymously protect your children against inappropriate online content.
– Measure the amount of time your children spend playing games or using apps.
Find more information about permissions requested by ESET Parental Control here: https://support.eset.com/kb5555
WHY IS THE APP RATING LOW?
Please note that children can rate our app too, and not all of them are happy that it can filter content that might be intriguing for them but is wholly inappropriate.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you are experiencing any issues with our app, have an idea for how it could be improved, or want to compliment us, contact us at [email protected]
– Bug fixes and optimization
The ESET Parental Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.