Download ESPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ESPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ESPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ESPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ESPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ESPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ESPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ESPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ESPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ESPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ESPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ESPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ESPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 19, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ESPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
Watch thousands of live events and shows from the ESPN networks plus get scores, on-demand news, highlights, and expert analysis. Subscribe to the ESPN+ streaming service for live sports, exclusive originals, premium articles, fantasy tools, and more.
Watch on ESPN:
• NFL (Monday Night Football) • NBA • MLB • College Sports (football, basketball, baseball, softball, and more) • Golf (The Masters) • Soccer (UEFA Euro and MLS) • Tennis (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open) • eSports • ESPN Shows (SportsCenter, PTI, First Take, Sportsnation, NBA: The Jump, and more) •
Stream exclusive live sports and ESPN+ Originals without cable–all in HD.
Sign up for ESPN+ and get access to the streaming service that delivers live sports from the best leagues in the world plus premium articles and fantasy tools. Get live events from the UFC, MLS, NHL, international soccer, college sports, and more. Enjoy the complete 30 for 30 library and exclusive ESPN+ Original shows from the biggest names in sports including Peyton Manning, Dana White, Kevin Durant, Alex Morgan, and more all inside the ESPN app.
Highlights and scores from what you care about. From news about your favorite sports or team playing right now, the home tab has you covered. Fast access to scores for your favorite teams and leagues and the top games of the day in the scores tab. Also, subscribe to your favorite ESPN Podcasts or listen live to ESPN Radio.
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, SECN, and more are all available to stream live in the ESPN App. Access to live video is determined by your TV provider and package and, in some instances, your Internet service provider.
Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that’s on-air won’t match the schedule that’s online. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement – https://es.pn/plus-terms
Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
[+] Bug fixes and optimizations.
The ESPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.