Download EufyHome for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the EufyHome for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the EufyHome on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install EufyHome for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the EufyHome on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EufyHome on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EufyHome for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the EufyHome on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the EufyHome and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install EufyHome for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the EufyHome on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the EufyHome and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the EufyHome and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
EufyHome FAQs, Guide, and Features
EufyHome – Live Well. Live Smart. Control your Eufy smart home devices from anywhere.
You can also share Eufy smart home devices with family members, so everyone can set their own personal preferences for each device.
How to use EufyHome:
– Registering your account: After downloading the app, create and register an account with your Email address. (Or directly log in with your EufyLife account)
– Adding devices: Open the EufyHome app and follow the intuitive setup procedure to pair new devices with your smartphone. If a device has already been setup by another family member, you can request control access to operate that device from that family member.
– Using devices: After successfully pairing the new device, it will show up in the device list. Simply tap the icon you wish to use and start enjoying the Eufy smart home experience.
• Email: [email protected]
• Website: eufylife.com
• Facebook: @EufyOfficial
We have updated the EufyHome app to give you a better experience.
– Added automatic push notification with X8 series new user guide.
– Optimized the guide page for X8 series’ first cleaning and map creation.
– Fixed bugs and enhanced user experience.
What features would you like to see? Tell us at: [email protected]
The EufyHome is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.