Download eWeLink – Smart Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the eWeLink – Smart Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the eWeLink – Smart Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install eWeLink – Smart Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the eWeLink – Smart Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the eWeLink – Smart Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install eWeLink – Smart Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the eWeLink – Smart Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the eWeLink – Smart Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install eWeLink – Smart Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the eWeLink – Smart Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the eWeLink – Smart Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the eWeLink – Smart Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
eWeLink – Smart Home
|App Name||eWeLink – Smart Home|
|Update||December 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
eWeLink – Smart Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
One app, countless devices
eWeLink is the app platform that supports multiple brands of smart devices including SONOFF. It enables connections between diversified smart hardware and integrates popular Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. All these make eWeLink your ultimate home control center.
Remote control, Schedule, Timer, Loop timer, Inching, Interlock, Smart Scene, Sharing, Grouping, LAN mode, etc.
Smart curtain, Door Locks, Wall Switch, Socket, Smart Light Bulb, RF Remote Controller, IoT Camera, Motion Sensor, etc.
Connect your eWeLink account with the smart speakers such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and control your smart devices by voice.
eWeLink works with everything
Our mission is “eWeLink Support, Works with everything”. “eWeLink Support” is what you should look for when buying any smart home devices.
eWeLink is also a full-fledged IoT Smart Home turnkey solution which includes WiFi/Zigbee/GSM/Bluetooth module and firmware, PCBA hardware, global IoT SaaS platform, and open API, etc. It enables brands launching their own smart devices at minimal time and cost.
Keep in touch
Support email: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.ewelink.cc/en
– Fixed known issues
The eWeLink – Smart Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.