Download Explorer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Explorer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Explorer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Explorer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Explorer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Explorer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Explorer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Explorer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Explorer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Explorer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Explorer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Explorer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Explorer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||October 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Explorer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Explorer is perfect for organizing your internal storage and SD card contents. Simple, with a smooth intuitive interface. You can also easily access your cloud and network files.
• Multiple tabs – Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• “Open With” facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: [email protected]
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
• Faster opening of USB drives in Android 12
• Small correction in Korean translation
The Explorer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.