Download Eye Protector (Night Time) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Eye Protector (Night Time) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Eye Protector (Night Time) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Eye Protector (Night Time) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Eye Protector (Night Time) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Eye Protector (Night Time) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Eye Protector (Night Time) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Eye Protector (Night Time) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Eye Protector (Night Time) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Eye Protector (Night Time) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Eye Protector (Night Time) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Eye Protector (Night Time) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Eye Protector (Night Time) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Eye Protector (Night Time)
|App Name||Eye Protector (Night Time)|
|Update||October 7, 2018|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Eye Protector (Night Time) FAQs, Guide, and Features
Trouble Sleeping? Device screen too bright even on the lowest brightness setting? Want to give your phone a warm look instead of that eye straining blue gaze you see at night? Eye Protector is the solution. Inspired by Flux for the PC, Eye Protector changes your device’s color temperature and creates a screen filter to reduce eye strain when looking at your device at night. Looking at a lower and natural light source gives your body a chance to produce more melatonin, helping to provide you with better sleep. With Eye Protector, you can now look at your phone at any point during the night while keeping your eyes in an easy, restful state.
★ Simplicity of one click on/off.
★ Profiles – Set EasyEyes to turn on automatically for sunset or sleep
★ Temperature Filter – Turn the blue gaze of your device with warm lighting.
★ Brightness Filter – Set the brightness level below minimum brightness.
★ Sunrise and Sunset Time – Set the schedule based on the sunrise and sunset.
★ Eye Protector Widget/Shortcut – Quickly and easily turn on and off Eye Protector.
★ Notification Actions – Quickly change settings without cluttering your status bar.
★ Arabic etc..
The Eye Protector (Night Time) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.