Download EZ Voice for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the EZ Voice for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the EZ Voice on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install EZ Voice for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the EZ Voice on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EZ Voice on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EZ Voice for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the EZ Voice on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the EZ Voice and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install EZ Voice for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the EZ Voice on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the EZ Voice and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the EZ Voice and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||EZ Voice|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 27, 2014|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
EZ Voice FAQs, Guide, and Features
EZ VOICE — SING ALONG WITH ANY SONG AND SOUND LIKE A PRO
Now you can sing along with all of your favorite songs! EZ Voice is a companion app for iRig Voice and iRig MIC that lets you practice, perform and record vocals using the music in your mobile device’s music library.
With EZ Voice, you’ll always stand out and deliver a winning performance. Just pick a song from your library and let EZ Voice do the rest — its intuitive controls make it easy to remove original vocals, tune your voice and add fun vocal effects. Then, when satisfied, you can share your favorite performances with your friends and fans. It’s the easy way to sound great and sing along with your favorite music anytime, anywhere.
YOUR FAVORITE SONGS, YOUR WAY
Sing your heart out and record your performance with the REC interface. Import a song, hit “No Voice” to remove the original vocals and then tap the record button — now it’s your turn in the spotlight. Afterwards, check the preview and head to the FX menu.
QUALITY VOCAL EFFECTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
You’ll always deliver a pitch-perfect performance thanks to the FX menu. Browse the built-in effects presets to let EZ Voice polish your voice for you, or unlock individual effects to unleash your creativity.
EZ Voice lets you have fun while you perfect your tone. You can select up to 3 simultaneous audio effects from its 9 included high-quality effects: Use Tune to keep your voice in key like the pros. Add Morph to try a different gender. Apply Choir to add extra voices and harmonies. You can also add more traditional effects like Reverb, Delay, Chorus, EQ, Filter and Level — all derived from IK Multimedia’s award-winning professional audio software. One tap adds an effect, two taps lets you edit. You can even save your favorite combinations and settings to the preset library.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
Quickly manage your saved performances with the SONG menu. EZ Voice does all the organizing for you, letting you compare, evaluate and modify your previously recorded takes with ease — you can even duplicate songs to take full advantage of EZ Voice’s many vocal effects. Save your work and share your performances with your friends and fans via email or SoundCloud.
EZ Voice Features:
– Sing along with any song on your mobile device’s music library or through File Sharing
– Sing with or without a backing track
– Quick and easy-to-use interface lets you sing anywhere, anytime
– No Voice button removes original vocals from imported songs letting you take the lead
– Polish your voice with 9 high-quality audio effects: Tune, Morph, Choir, EQ, Filter, Level, Chorus, Delay and Reverb (Reverb is free by registering — the other effects are available via in-app purchase)
– Comes with factory effects presets for all singing styles
– Preview, adjust and save effects combinations with ease
– Lets you share your performances with your friends via email or File Sharing
– Sing using your mobile device’s built-in mic or your earbuds’ mic
– For best performance, use the IK range of microphones, like iRig Voice, iRig Mic, iRig Mic Cast, iRig Pre
To learn more about EZ Voice and compatible accessories, please visit:
Also check out the greatest selection of music apps and mobile music creation accessories here:
– Fixes an alignment issue on sing along sessions
– Fixes crash when dismissing a song in the import popup
– Fixes FX editing on sing along sessions
– Fixes behaviour of filter and eq level parameter
– Fixes crash when recording long sessions
– General reliability improvements
The EZ Voice is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.