Download EZCast – Cast Media to TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the EZCast – Cast Media to TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the EZCast – Cast Media to TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install EZCast – Cast Media to TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the EZCast – Cast Media to TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the EZCast – Cast Media to TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install EZCast – Cast Media to TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the EZCast – Cast Media to TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the EZCast – Cast Media to TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install EZCast – Cast Media to TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the EZCast – Cast Media to TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the EZCast – Cast Media to TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the EZCast – Cast Media to TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
EZCast – Cast Media to TV
|App Name||EZCast – Cast Media to TV|
|Developer||Winner Wave Co.,Ltd.|
|Update||August 31, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
EZCast – Cast Media to TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
Thank you for choosing EZCast!
EZCast app will help you cast any smartphone and laptop screen to an HDTV or a projector using EZCast’s wireless or connected display solutions.
1. Faster Wi-Fi Setup – Supports Wi-Fi setup by scanning QRCode or using Bluetooth.
2. Create Your Own Video Playlists – Use EZChannel to watch videos across YouTube, Facebook and more, and add your favorite videos into your playlists.
3. Share Cherished Moments – Re-live best moments with family photos on the big screen.
4. Immersive Viewing Experience – Play mobile videos on a big screen for the best viewing experience.
5. Bigger and Clearer Web Browsing Experience – Browse the internet on a big screen.
6. Supports Chromecast – Supports casting to your favorite wireless display receivers, including EZCast and Chromecast.
#Where to Buy EZCast Universal Display Receivers:
Please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
– Optimized privacy notification
– Fixed mirroring issue for wired casting
The EZCast – Cast Media to TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.