Download F1 Mobile Racing for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the F1 Mobile Racing for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the F1 Mobile Racing on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install F1 Mobile Racing for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the F1 Mobile Racing on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the F1 Mobile Racing on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install F1 Mobile Racing for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the F1 Mobile Racing on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the F1 Mobile Racing and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install F1 Mobile Racing for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the F1 Mobile Racing on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the F1 Mobile Racing and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the F1 Mobile Racing and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
F1 Mobile Racing
|App Name||F1 Mobile Racing|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
F1 Mobile Racing FAQs, Guide, and Features
Develop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, and challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer Duels. Featuring all the official teams and drivers of the 2021 Formula 1 season, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete on stunning circuits from this season against the greatest drivers on the planet, such as Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Fernando Alonso.
It’s you against your rivals in intense, high-stakes F1® action!
•AN OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship ™, featuring this season’s teams and drivers.
•HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
•REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to earn prizes and rise up the Leagues.
•DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect the most powerful parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each event!
•STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enhanced for 2021, enjoy a console-quality racing experience on mobile with incredible car models and environments.
•THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet, with intense racing action against live opponents or intelligent AI.
More tweaks and improvements behind the scenes to optimise your gameplay experience
The F1 Mobile Racing is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.