Download FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists
|App Name||FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists FAQs, Guide, and Features
FairNote is a simple and intuitive notepad app, giving you speed and efficiency while writing notes, making to-do lists, or jotting down quick ideas. You can organize notes using labels/tags and different colors, use reminders to keep better track of your tasks, protect sensitive data using industry-standard encryption, and best of all, if your device supports biometric authentication, you can conveniently use that to encrypt/decrypt notes without having to enter your encryption password every time.
• Create text and checklist notes
• Assign labels/tags and colors to notes
• Protect notes with AES-256 encryption; encrypted notes stay encrypted in filesystem and backups; if title and content both are present, only note’s content gets encrypted and the title stays plaintext
• Encrypt/decrypt notes individually, or in batch
• Backup/restore notes using Google Drive, Dropbox, Yandex Disk, WebDAV or Device Storage
• Add new notes directly from the notification area
• Pin frequently used notes to the status bar and quickly access them from the notification area
• Set reminder for note, even for pinned notes
• Organize notes in a list or grid view
• Powerful text search, highlighting full and partial matches
• Sort notes by date, color or alphabetically
• Filter notes by labels
• Receive shared texts from other apps
• Sticky note and note list widgets with transparency configuration
• Batch operations
• Add home screen shortcut to specific notes
• Markdown preview
• Import text files(individual or batch)
• Export to text files(individual or batch)
• Undo-redo capability
• Auto or manual save preference
• Search and replace text
• Archive notes
• Available translations: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
• Dark themes
• Recurring reminder
• Encrypt all notes with one click
• Encrypt/decrypt notes using biometric authentication
Please remember your encryption password, even if you use biometric auth. You may lose access to your encrypted notes if you forget it.
– fixed removing checked items from checklists
– updated some libraries
– added option to export all plain-text notes to text files during local backup
The FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.