Download Fake Location GPS with Joystick for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Fake Location GPS with Joystick for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Fake Location GPS with Joystick on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Fake Location GPS with Joystick for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Fake Location GPS with Joystick on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fake Location GPS with Joystick on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fake Location GPS with Joystick for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Fake Location GPS with Joystick on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Fake Location GPS with Joystick and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Fake Location GPS with Joystick for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Fake Location GPS with Joystick on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Fake Location GPS with Joystick and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Fake Location GPS with Joystick and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Fake Location GPS with Joystick
|App Name||Fake Location GPS with Joystick|
|Update||April 6, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Fake Location GPS with Joystick FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mock Location GPS allows to fake the location of your phone by GPS and other network operators. It is compatible with almost all applications.Using the application you can be anywhere in the world, even in the places you have dreamed. Faking the location go to Rio De Janeiro, Madrid, Milan, Toronto and New York. Find new friends via social network. It can be used during the playing of the games when you need to act in different locations.
How to use it:
• It is very easy to use for everyone and changes the current location immediately.
• First of all you need to enable your GPS
• To access the Developper options menu, touch Apps-settings-about devices, scroll down and touch Build number seven times. The menu option will appear under Settings-developer options.
• New joystick option is already available. Just change the places using it. Also you can do search to find the place for faking location.
The Fake Location GPS with Joystick is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.