Download Farkle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Farkle for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Farkle on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Farkle for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Farkle on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Farkle on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Farkle for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Farkle on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Farkle and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Farkle for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Farkle on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Farkle and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Farkle and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Farkle FAQs, Guide, and Features
Farkle is the best dice game of such type.
This application enables you to play at any convenient time.
You can play individually without a risk of loosing your chips, practicing and gaining experience, developing new strategies of the game.
You can take your chances and put the chips in a kitty, and if you collect the necessary amount of points, you will get an increased bet. Depending on the type of the game you choose, you can double, triple or even quadruple the bet.
The program also enables playing with friends and strangers. Multiplayer will give an opportunity to feel the excitement of a real fight with real people.
In a tournament you have possibility to compete in real time with players around the world and to prove that you are the best Farkle player.
• Simple registration: create a nickname or enter your name.
• At Facebook registration you can play on several devices, using your account. Data of your chips are synchronized on all devices you entered using profile. (Bonus is 10 000 chips).
• Online game with friends and strangers.
• Extra Dice: there are three types of Extra Dice:
– х2 – doubles the points for a round.
– 6 – adds 6 dice for a round.
– F – Unfarkle.
• Extra Dice can be used only once at a game. All three types of Extra Dice can be used in one round.
• Multiplatform: possibility to play with friends who has iOS.
• Participating in weekly, monthly and general rating.
• Purchase of different dice and cups for a game. Be unique, play with non-standard dice and cups. Earn chips and choose the type of dice or cup which you like the most.
• Daily bonus: play every day and get chips and extra dice for a game.
The Farkle is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.