Download FastCast for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FastCast for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FastCast on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FastCast for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FastCast on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FastCast on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FastCast for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FastCast on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FastCast and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FastCast for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FastCast on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FastCast and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FastCast and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Qianhai Moka Soft Technology Company Ltd.|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FastCast FAQs, Guide, and Features
A terrific APP for mirroring or media sharing.
It helps you to cast your phone, tablet, or PC to the large TV screen in high picture quality, real-time response, and stability.
And you can also play your phone’s video, music, or picture on the TV set.
Youtube casting and AirPlay are also supported here in the FastCast TV APP.
FastCast, cast your joyful life!
✦Local files cast: Support projecting photos, music, and videos from your phone to the large screen, making the large-screen TV in the living room become a home-sharing center, to share happiness with family and friends!
These features are only supported on Android TVs with FastCast TV installed：
✦Mirroring: Project your phone’s screen to a large-screen TV, go online lessons, play games, watch movies, let you feel the thrill of the large screen!
Note: Screen mirroring supports only Android System Smart TVs, doesn’t support Linux system TV. Tip: If you find no Mirroring QR code, pls directly check your TV “Wireless Display” and play screen mirroring with it.
✦QR code cast: Scan QR code on the TV screen(Android TV Only) with phone browser or FastCast APP, and mirror the mobile phone/tablet to the large screen TV, experience the convince and delight!
✦Most of the smart Phone sets, including the Iphone，Samsung, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
【Tips for usage】
✦Make sure your smart TV and Android device support wireless display and screen mirroring functions.
✦Make sure your smart TV and phone/tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
✦It is recommended to turn off the VPN in order to connect the device correctly.
Thanks for downloading FastCast. Any other feedback, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] will respond to your questions within 10 working days.
1. Fix known bugs
2. Optimize performance
The FastCast is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.