Download Fighting Trainer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Fighting Trainer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Fighting Trainer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Fighting Trainer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Fighting Trainer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fighting Trainer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fighting Trainer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Fighting Trainer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Fighting Trainer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Fighting Trainer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Fighting Trainer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Fighting Trainer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Fighting Trainer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Fighting Trainer|
|Update||October 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Fighting Trainer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Are you looking for an easy way to learn Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)?
Do you want to improve your existing level by practicing and studying Martial Arts at home?
Look no further.
This exercise tool is a professional demonstration of Real Fighting Moves for your daily Martial Arts training and to help you defend yourself.
What it does:
Fighting Trainer is a how-to app. It allows you to see exactly how to perform each of the 90+ Fighting Techniques.
Teach yourself Martial Arts – though we advise you to be mindful of your surroundings and careful with your body.
Learn how to perform some of the most powerful techniques in MMA correctly. Techniques used by UFC Professionals.
Study the movements to better understand them.
We recorded the moves with professional Martial Artist – Erwin van der Helm* using Motion-Capture technology. This results in perfect animations.
*Erwin van der Helm
Is a professional Martial Artist with many titles to his name:
• World Champion – Karate 🏆
• Two time European Champion – Kick Boxing 🥇🏆
• Multiple time Dutch Champion – Karate, Taekwondo & Kung-Fu 🥇🏅🏆
The app provides a vast amount of techniques that you can see in 3D.
Rotate around it, and re-position the angle to see in perfect detail how you should perform every technique.
Use the intuitive controls to slow time(slow motion), replay that one part that you find difficult. Play the animation at half speed to capture every detail of the Martial Arts moves.
The timer will help you practice the move for a set amount of time.
How it can help you:
It helps you understand how to move your body to perform the fighting techniques.
Unlike when watching videos, you can rotate and slow down the animations to not miss any details. To become a better fighter, you need to gain detailed understanding of the techniques.
• 90+ Mixed Martial Arts punches, kicks, combinations, blocks and takedowns
• 10+ World class moves and combinations, including Superman Punch and Tornado Kick
• High quality, realistic and professional fighter animations
• Watch the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) moves from every angle
• Slow motion option to watch every move in detail
• Add moves to your favorites for easy access
• Use the timer to practice a move for a set amount of time
• Share what you are training with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, SnappChat or any other Social Media
• All moves are available offline
All moves are motion-captured by a Professional Kick-Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Trainer and Karate World Champion with the help of 4 other World Champions in several Martial Arts disciplines.
Help us test the app and get a sneak peak into future features by joining the beta programme. Here: http://l.getfightingtrainer.com/beta
▸ Like it 👍, Love it ❤️? Leave a review or rating to let us know!
Questions or problems? 🙋♂️Take a look at our Knowledge Base – http://lnks.ga/kb to find your answer.◂
• Speed increase options ⏩
• Graphical update ✨
• Behind the scenes work for upcoming big feature release… 🔧
• Zoom and Full Screen options 🔍
• You can still make an optional purchase to permanently disable the ads. 🛑
And help support the development of Fighting Trainer!
Be our hero!🦸♂️🦸♀️
The Fighting Trainer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.