Download File Manager – File Explorer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the File Manager – File Explorer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the File Manager – File Explorer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install File Manager – File Explorer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the File Manager – File Explorer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the File Manager – File Explorer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install File Manager – File Explorer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the File Manager – File Explorer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the File Manager – File Explorer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install File Manager – File Explorer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the File Manager – File Explorer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the File Manager – File Explorer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the File Manager – File Explorer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
File Manager – File Explorer
|App Name||File Manager – File Explorer|
|Developer||TOH Talent Team|
|Update||August 4, 2019|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
File Manager – File Explorer FAQs, Guide, and Features
File manager is the one of best file explorer, file tool for android device manager with powerful features: Copy, cut, paste, rename, compress, transfer, upload …
File manager app is free, really easy to use with file organizer by category: Images, Music, Movies, Documents, Apps,…
You can easily manage your files and folders on device, manage local and remote/cloud storage.
– Browser files easily by category: documents and data, images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Manage all files and folders in local device storage, files and folders in SD Card. Browse file system, whole storage systems via the app
– Support Wi-Fi mode & created hotspot for file sharing
– Storage analysis: analyze local storages to clean up useless files.
– File transfer: Transfer apps, images, music, documents, movies via Wifi
– File manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage
– Access file in LAN: Manage files within your LAN Wifi via HTTP
– Cloud storages: Supports cloud drive accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, Box
– Images: Manage image and picture files your storages. Preview: bmp, gif, jpg, png…
– Audios: Manage music and sound related files. Audio formats: wav, mp3, ogg, es, flac, m4p, wav, wma…
– Videos: Manage video files in device. Video formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv…
– Document organizer for my documents, document storage: Manage all document files in device. File formats: doc, ppt, pdf, es…
– Apps: View all applications installed in device. You can stop or delete apps, delete data or cash of apps, backup app as apk file.
– Downloads: Manager all files, that were downloaded in your device
– PC file transfer (shareit via wifi): Easy to transfer files, music transfer, transfer photos to PC, fastest way to sharefile, share photos & share music.
– Store analyzer: analyzer files and folders
– Audio manager, document manager
– Zip tools: Easy to compress files by using various zarchiver tools like zip, winzip, rar, winrar, 7zip
– Compress formats supported: zip, rar, 7z, 7zip, tar gz, tgz
– Integrated file unzipper, unarchiver tools: You can extract files immediately within the app and don’t need install third-party app
– Easy to unzip files, unrar using zip file extractor like 7z extractor, zip file opener free
– Sd card manager: Tools for sd card manager like: usage volume, copy, cut, paste, move files & send to sd card
– Data manager & data transfer: file sharing using various methods: email, sms, … & file transfer to PC via http file transfer protocol
– Fileshare by creating a shere link, file upload from local to cloud
– File search: search for file & folder
Download file manager app now if you want a great file manager, file explorer tool of Android.
Best file manager, file browser for android, manage all file, folder & air file transfer
v1.39: Lot of improvement
v1.37: Better playing audio/video in app
v1.28: Action context for cloud item
v1.24: Option to empty recycle bin, more file status
– Fixed wrong number in Recycle bin
– Passcode supported
v1.10: Fixed bug not reading files in SD Card.
v1.0: Lot of features
– Copy, paste, move, compress file
– Share file, send anywhere
The File Manager – File Explorer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.