Download File Manager : free and easily for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the File Manager : free and easily for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the File Manager : free and easily on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install File Manager : free and easily for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the File Manager : free and easily on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the File Manager : free and easily on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install File Manager : free and easily for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the File Manager : free and easily on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the File Manager : free and easily and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install File Manager : free and easily for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the File Manager : free and easily on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the File Manager : free and easily and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the File Manager : free and easily and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
File Manager : free and easily
|App Name||File Manager : free and easily|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
File Manager : free and easily FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. We update our app regularly to bring you the best experience. With Mi File Manager’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
Recent: View the files you worked with recently without looking for them.
Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats. From there, you can access to frequently used apps quickly.
Storage: View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
Cleaner: Free up storage space on your device by deleting cache and junk files.
Mi Drop: Share files with friends who are nearby without connecting to the Internet.
Global search: Enter keywords to find files.
Multiple file formats support: Open videos, music, documents, APKs, and compressed files with one tap.
File compression: Compress and decompress ZIP/RAR archives.
Manage multiple files: Select multiple files for the same operation.
Multiple languages supported: Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt
Thank you for using File Manager. Here’s what we’ve done in the new version:
1. Fixed some known bugs.
2. Boosted overall performance.
The File Manager : free and easily is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.