Download File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer
|App Name||File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||February 8, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart File Manager (File Explorer) is the simplest, Powerful, Small, Free and perfect App to manage files like Images, movies, documents, Music, apps in your mobile.
Features List :
* File Manager – File explorer to access and manage storage, copy and paste files, delete files, backup files, transfer files, show hidden files, compress and decompress files and many such similar actions easily.
* Cloud Storage – file manager for Dropbox, box, google drive and multiple clouds.
* Application Manager – easily backup,uninstall and create shortcut for your apps.
* Root explorer – powerful root explorer tool for root users, allows access to the entire file system and all data directories.
* Built-in various file types viewers and players : video player, image viewer, document reader inside app.
* App manager – create backup, open, create shortcut and uninstall your app’s.
* ZIP and RAR support : compressed and decompressed ZIP, RAR, JAR, TAR and APK files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
* FTP Server – using FTP manage your files of mobile from Your PC.
* SMB : access your home PC files on your mobile using samba.
* View media by category : browse and access your media files by category (like image,video,recent files,history..).
* Supports 30 languages.
App Manager & Storage Cleaner
* Manage system and user installed apps
* Backup apps to apk file
* Uninstall apps
* Share apps
Cloud Storage Manager
* Supports multiple cloud storage : Onedrive(skydrive), Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OwnCloud, Yandex, Sugarsync, WebDAV, Mediafire and some more.
* FTP client and WebDAV client : access and manage WebDAV servers just like your local storage.
* Remote File Manager : easily manage your phone files from your computer.
* SMB (Windows) : access your home PC files using SMB.
Material Design File Manager
* Improved UI and UX for best performance
* The app support multiple light and dark themes
* Multi color options support
* Simple and Clean in design
* access and download files and folders from your phone to PC.
Help us to Translate the app
* Translation URL: http://cvinfotech.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=122256
Feedback and Suggestions
* Please let us know at [email protected]
Features at a glance :
– cloud file manager pro – all in one cloud storage manager : support almost all popular cloud storage providers.
– file explorer – cloud manager & file manager.
– android file explorer – browse internal storage and external sd card storage easily.
– android file manager app – this application will manage your files efficiently.
– storage analyser app – free up mobile storage and functioning smart by analysing regularly.
– file manager for external memory – access files on USB flash drive or access files on microSD.
– filemanager – transfer content between internal storage, external storage, usb flash drive, and cloud storage easily.
– fileexplorer : this app helps you to browse and access your media files by category(like image,audio ,video…).
– FTP file manager – transfer and manage files or documents over ftp connection.
– file commander : easily handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, cloud storage, or local area network(using wifi).
– SD Card Analyst : the app dashboard shows complete analyzed details of your phone storage.
– A+ file manager – this app is rated “best file manager” by users based upon multiple ratings and reviews.
Bugfix and speed improvements.
Major UI Improvements with new icon designs.
pCloud and Mail.ru cloud support added.
Upload and Download retry and resume options added.
SMBv1 and SMBv2 support added.
Multiple Rename added.
Document and Recent items filters added.
Improvement in USB OTG support with a mount option.
Transfer speed and the remaining time for operation added.
The File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.