Download Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Find My Device (IMEI Tracker)
|App Name||Find My Device (IMEI Tracker)|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) FAQs, Guide, and Features
Find My Device (Imei Tracker) is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device. What’s more, it’s free for Android!
Tracking your Android Device has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and our website.
• You can even track & locate Android .
Note: For the tracking feature to function, the app must be installed on the or Android you’re looking for. Once you’ve installed the app on your Android Phone, simply log into our website. You’ll see a pin on the map showing the location of your phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real time updates on both the app and our website. You’ll see the map instantly updated whenever the device moves.
Resolved Crash Issue on Login.
The Find My Device (IMEI Tracker) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.