Download Firestorm for Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Firestorm for Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Firestorm for Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Firestorm for Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Firestorm for Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Firestorm for Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Firestorm for Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Firestorm for Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Firestorm for Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Firestorm for Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Firestorm for Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Firestorm for Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Firestorm for Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Firestorm for Hue
|App Name||Firestorm for Hue|
|Update||November 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Firestorm for Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
Set the mood using your Philips Hue lights. Watch your lights glow and flicker to the sounds of a fire.*
• Candlelight — Flickering flame from a candle in the wind
• Lava — Molten rock rises and oozes out of the volcano
• Fireplace — Glowing fire with wood crackling as it burns
• Campfire — Flames dance quickly in the campsite fire
• Fireworks — Bursts of color with explosions and crackles
• Toggle fire sound effects
• Toggle fireworks crackle sound effects
• Change fire audio (default, lava, fireplace, campfire)
• Set fire volume
• Toggle fire light effects
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change speed (default, very slow, slow, medium, fast)
• Change flicker delay (default, off)
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change the brightness of the fire light effects
• Toggle background sounds (birds, cicadas, crickets, frogs)
• Set background volume
• Change default end state (on, off, revert)
• Change sleep end state (on, off, revert)
• Auto-start, Auto-stop, and Auto-restart fire (auto-restart activates auto-start and auto-stop)
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your fire light show on the Lights/Groups tab. Choose a group that you set up using your Philips Hue app, or create a new group in the Firestorm for Hue app. To edit a group in the list, swipe the item to the left and tap the pencil icon. When you add, remove, or change lights, pull down the list to refresh.
• Sleep Timer with audio fade out. Sleep End State setting lets you choose what happens to the state of the lights when the sleep timer ends.
• Bluetooth and Casting supported via Google Home app.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Firestorm for Hue and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott
*Hue Bridge required
Need help? Please email [email protected]
– added Fireworks Light FX Delay under Settings to compensate for wireless audio delay
– updated connection check
The Firestorm for Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.