Download Fishing Diary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Fishing Diary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Fishing Diary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Fishing Diary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Fishing Diary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fishing Diary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fishing Diary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Fishing Diary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Fishing Diary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Fishing Diary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Fishing Diary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Fishing Diary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Fishing Diary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Fishing Diary|
|Update||June 3, 2020|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Fishing Diary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Catch most lively fishes in the sea, with a wide choice of fishing tackle. A dear diary is there to keep your daily fishing record. Start an exciting fishing trip now!
# 9 cannons with different power and speed.
# Throw a bomb to catch all fishes in the area.
# Drop a piece of bread to bait all small fishes together.
# Strike an electric shock to stun all fishes in the area.
# Catch as many fishes as possible to power up your cannon into a laser firer.
# Mermaids know where the sunken treasure is. Catch them to find out.
# Bullhead sharks bring luck. Catch them to see how.
# Fishes migrate in lines and crowds every once in a while. Don’t miss out the chance for a good haul.
# Reward shells every leveling up.
# Hidden items in bonus stage.
# Auto online/offline coin regenerate when you are lack of coins.
Intuitive game rules:
# Tap screen to catch fishes
# Drag and drop an item
Droidhen is the name behind Defender, Defender II, Dinosaur War, Miracle City, Basketball Shot, DH Texas Poker, Gun of Glory, Shoot the Apple and many other top popular games. Droidhen is also marked as top developer by google.
The Fishing Diary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.