Download Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast
|App Name||Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast|
|Developer||Fishing Points d.o.o.|
|Update||October 13, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast FAQs, Guide, and Features
Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view or use offline mode with nautical charts for boating. Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
– Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
– Record trolling paths and trotlines
– Find saved locations with GPS
– Online mode
– Offline mode with nautical charts (United States – NOAA)
– Worldwide nautical maps
– Measure distances
– Daily fish activity forecast
– Feeding times (major and minor times)
– Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
– Sea temperature (SST)
– Sea currents
WEATHER & TIDES
– Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
– Wind forecast
– Severe weather alerts
– Tide prediction charts
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sun positions
– Moonrise and moonset times
– Moon positions
– Moon phases
– Save catches and create fishing log
– Share catch photos
– Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
– Share your locations with friends
– Improved premium users checking
– Import coordinates from text or if you dont know which coordinate format
– More clear coordinates format explanation
– Fixed widget not updating on certain devices
– Fixed issues with sign-in
– Nautical maps are now available for the whole world! Know your depths, travel safely, fish smarter and catch more.
– Show or hide location markers on the map
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the Play Store regularly.
The Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.