Download Flash Alerts 2 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Flash Alerts 2 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Flash Alerts 2 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Flash Alerts 2 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Flash Alerts 2 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Flash Alerts 2 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Flash Alerts 2 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Flash Alerts 2 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Flash Alerts 2 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Flash Alerts 2 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Flash Alerts 2 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Flash Alerts 2 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Flash Alerts 2 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Flash Alerts 2
|App Name||Flash Alerts 2|
|Update||January 11, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Flash Alerts 2 FAQs, Guide, and Features
Flash Alert 2 !!! (First! And from 2013!)
Flash Alert 2 allows you to blink the device’s flash when you receive phone or SMS text or app notifications.
This feature can increase the convenience of the user or help the user with a disability.
Please make sure that the free version of Flash Notifier works properly on your device.
Accessibility services are used in this app. Also, your information is not stored or transmitted.
– When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
– You can regulate blinking frequency.
– You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
– A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.
– You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device’s status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
– You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
* Please check below items if Status Bar Change doesn’t trigger flash.
1. Is Accessibility Feature enabled?
2. Is Status Bar Change on?
3.Choose apps you want to alert from Status Bar Change.
4. Conflict with other similar apps
If other applications of similar type are installed, some functions may not work properly.
Thank you for using Flash Alerts 2.
Some permissions and features have been removed in accordance with Google’s policies. Missed call notifications are no longer available, and text message notifications are available by selecting a text app in the app filter. The apps filter is now free. Thank you.
The Flash Alerts 2 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.