Download FLASH Business for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FLASH Business for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FLASH Business on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FLASH Business for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FLASH Business on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FLASH Business on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FLASH Business for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FLASH Business on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FLASH Business and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FLASH Business for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FLASH Business on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FLASH Business and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FLASH Business and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||FLASH Business|
|Update||July 3, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FLASH Business FAQs, Guide, and Features
Join the largest informal retail family in Africa!
The FLASH Business App is business in your pocket, giving you the ability to sell on the move and earn straight from your smartphone.
Becoming a FLASH Trader is as easy as:
1. Downloading the app
2. Registering your cell phone number
3. Topping up your FLASH balance:
At a retail location: FLASH Kiosk, PEP, PEPcell, Shoprite, or Ackermans store.
Via cash deposit at ABSA and FNB cash accepting ATMs.
For more info on topping up, visit the FLASH website: https://flash.co.za/top-up/
And just like that, you can sell the following products:
* Airtime for all major networks: MTN, Vodacom, CellC, Telkom Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and eeziAirtime (works on all networks).
* Data for all above major networks
* Electricity: Eskom, Municipal electricity, and eeziPower (sell and redeem while municipality is offline)
* 1voucher: View partners here: http://www.1voucher.co.za
* Bill payments: [email protected] (multiple billers), and DStv
* RICA registrations
Sell anywhere, anytime, making life easier for you and your customers.
– Added Nedbank banking details to to Top Up menu;
– Re-branding of 1Voucher to 1FORYOU
The FLASH Business is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.