Download Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Flightradar24 Flight Tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker
|App Name||Flightradar24 Flight Tracker|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a airplane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is. Download for free today and discover why millions track flights and check their flight status with Flightradar24.
– Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual airplane —by simply pointing your device at the sky
– See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
– Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more
– See historical data & watch playback of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
– With Wear OS you can view a list of nearby aircraft, see basic flight information and view the aircraft on the map when you tap on it
Flightradar24 is a free flight tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
– 90 days of flight tracking history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control (ATC) boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
How it works
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions, with the help of multilateration, we’re able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders. Coverage in North America is also supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
Connect with Flightradar24
We love getting feedback on FR24. Since we’re unable to respond directly to reviews, contact us directly and we’ll be happy to assist.
email ([email protected])
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
We regularly update Flightradar24 in order to bring you the best flight tracking experience. In this latest update you’ll find:
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Enjoy using Flightradar24? Rate the app and leave a review!
The Flightradar24 Flight Tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.