Download Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D
|App Name||Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D FAQs, Guide, and Features
“Wodomo 3D” helps interior design enthousiasts throughout their home improvement projects. With this app you can see in Augmented Reality (AR) the result of virtual changes made to your house!
The process starts with the capture in 3D of the floor plan of your house. You tell the application where the characteristic points are located by simply designating them on the camera view. No need for a measuring tape, the app will automatically take all the dimensions and you will get an accurate floor plan in 3D.
Then, you can try various home improvement scenarios like moving, adding or removing walls, doors or windows. You can also change textures and paint colors. Thanks to Augmented Reality, you have an immersive experience of what the result could be. You move around and see the result on your device screen, from all possible angles. You will almost “feel” how the place would look like after the renovation.
The app supports unlimited undo and redo. So you can explore many home improvements and revert them without having to restart from the begining. This is a great way to try many options, avoid mistakes and choose the better scenario before launching the real works.
The app can generate 2D floor plans and export them in a PDF file. This PDF report also contains detailed information about dimensions, surfaces and volume of each room of the floor plan.
You can also generate a 3D floor plans which can be exported using the wavefront/OBJ format. You will be able to study the result of your home improvement scenario in your favorite 3D software.
Here are some great features that allow you to create accurate 2D and 3D floor plans:
– multi room floor plan creation
– automatic fusion of adjacent walls with detection of communicating doors and windows
– magnetic rectangular grid to align walls
– adjustment of the thickness of the walls
– ability to create inclined ceilings
– creation of complex structures like dormers
– interior design style, with a large texture catalog and a virtual color fan to choose among hundreds of paint colors
– visualization of 3D floor plans on a smaller scale
This app can be tried for free. A licence to add a first dwelling is offered. The associated 3D model can be updated and visualized it in Augmented Reality without any time limit. Note however that, with this licence, export of 2D and 3D plans are limited to floor plan less than forty square meters. The licences for additional dwellings (without any surface limitation) must be purchased inside the app.
Install and try “Wodomo 3D” and start your home improvement project today!
Added possibility to share the 3D model with your contractor, your family, or your friends. There is a new button added to the top menu bar of the dwelling page. Next to it, there is also a button to import a shared model. Sharing a 3D model is a great way to discuss a renovation project as the recipient will be able to have the same experience as you thanks to augmented reality.
Optimization of the data loading.
The Floor plan – Home improvements in AR – Wodomo 3D is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.