Download FltPlan Go for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FltPlan Go for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FltPlan Go on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FltPlan Go for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FltPlan Go on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FltPlan Go on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FltPlan Go for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FltPlan Go on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FltPlan Go and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FltPlan Go for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FltPlan Go on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FltPlan Go and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FltPlan Go and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||FltPlan Go|
|Update||May 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FltPlan Go FAQs, Guide, and Features
The free FltPlan Go app is an indispensable companion to the FltPlan website and incorporates essential features and tools for in-flight and offline use.
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan.com, and it will sync to FltPlan Go to allow you to responsively edit the flight plan on the map
• NavLogs are automatically synced and downloaded for offline use
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan Go to sync to FltPlan.com
FltPlan Go delivers powerful routing, weather, mapping features, and comprehensive aviation information including:
• Airport & FBO Information including current fuel prices
• Geo-Referenced approach plates & airport diagrams (U.S & Canada)
• Weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, & MOS
• NOTAMs & Remarks
• Sync FltPlan.com flight plans and interactively edit on the map
• File a flight plan from within FltPlan Go
• Moving maps with sectionals, enroute charts, & more
• Overlay approach plates & procedures on the map
• Layers including SUAs, TFRs, State Outline, Airports, Fuel Prices, CAP Grid, Stadiums, and Customs
• Display METARs, Winds, and animated Weather on the map
• Display MOS weather forecasts (up to 4 days out) on the map
• Breadcrumbs with enhanced playback
• Split Screen to view information simultaneously, including airports, procedures, NavLogs, Howgozit, Checklists, & More
• Display Search & Rescue patterns
• View Howgozit to track real time progress of your flight
• Overlay in-flight ADS-B traffic & weather or XM Weather*
• NavLogs automatically sync and download for offline use
• Email or print NavLogs from within FltPlan Go
• Weight & Balance – create computations with the option to email
• eLogbook – create logbook entries to sync to our eLogbook program
• Checklists – synced from FltPlan.com for your specific aircraft
• Binders – create flight specific binders with documents or procedures, airports, NavLogs, weather briefs, & more
• Weather – search airport or route weather
• Tracking – view live tracking
• Cloud Tops
• Aviation Calculators
• Access to FltPlan.com
• Dynon SkyView
• Avidyne IFD Series
• Dual XGPS 170/190
• Dynon D2
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Custom Unit
• Dual XGPS 150
• Bad Elf
• Garmin Pilot
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease
FltPlan has grown into the largest flight planning company in North America. FltPlan covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Panama, and parts of Venezuela and Columbia. FltPlan’s 165,000-plus active, registered users file more than 55% of all N#-registered flight plans. FltPlan Go is a part of FltPlan’s comprehensive system that includes free, web-based flight planning and filing and a full range of premium services. FltPlan has more than 18 years of general aviation experience, giving pilots access to the best support team in the business.
24/7 FltPlan Go support is available at [email protected]
• Miscellaneous Enhancements
The FltPlan Go is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.