Download Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Fluid Navigation Gestures on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Fluid Navigation Gestures on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Fluid Navigation Gestures on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Fluid Navigation Gestures on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Fluid Navigation Gestures and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Fluid Navigation Gestures for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Fluid Navigation Gestures on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Fluid Navigation Gestures and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Fluid Navigation Gestures and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Fluid Navigation Gestures
|App Name||Fluid Navigation Gestures|
|Update||September 24, 2019|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Fluid Navigation Gestures FAQs, Guide, and Features
*Requires ADB, root or supported device*
*This app is no longer being maintained*
Give fresh new look to your phone with Fluid N.G, the navigation gestures app inspired by Breccia’s concept.
There are two main gestures: ‘Quick swipe’ and ‘Swipe & Hold’ which can trigged from the bottom or side edges of the screen. The side triggers are only available on the bottom half of the screen, allowing you to still access other app side menus.
• Recent apps
• Toggle split screen
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Open quick settings
• Launch Google search overlay
• Open keyboard selector
• Voice Search
• Launch assistant
• Launch app
• Launch shortcut
The app has a built-in option to hide the software navigation keys (if necessary) but it requires either root access or a pc to grant the app a permission.
Android ADB PC/Mac instructions:
1 – Enable Developer Mode in the Android settings.
2 – Enable USB Debugging
3 – Setup ADB on your PC
4 – Run the following adb command to grant the permission:
adb shell pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
To restore the navigation keys just disable FNG or run the following ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan 0,0,0,0
This is an open-source tool to easily grant FNG the necessary permissions on Windows. Get it here
How to setup Android ADB
xda-developers – How to install adb on Windows…
Lifehacker – The easiest way to install androids adb…
TilesOrganization – How to use adb to grant permissions
Help translate the FNG to your native language here
Fix: Rotation slow on some devices
Fix: Triggers not working
Fix: Navigation bar not hiding in landscape
Fix: FNG showing in screenshot
Fix: Navigation showing for a split second after unlocking the device — OnePlus 9+
Fix: Volume dialog cut out
Fix: Trigger error on some devices
Fix: Animation reset after rebooting device
The Fluid Navigation Gestures is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.