Download FordPass™ for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FordPass™ for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FordPass™ on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FordPass™ for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FordPass™ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FordPass™ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FordPass™ for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FordPass™ on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FordPass™ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FordPass™ for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FordPass™ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FordPass™ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FordPass™ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Ford Motor Co.|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FordPass™ FAQs, Guide, and Features
FordPass has so many ways to make your ownership experience better.
With the FordPass App you can:
• Access complimentary remote features like start/stop, lock/unlock, schedule a start, locate vehicle and vehicle status check for vehicles equipped with FordPass Connect™*
• Get Vehicle Health Alerts** when your Ford needs attention
• Track fuel level and oil life for vehicles with FordPass Connect*
• Get FordPass Rewards™ to earn and redeem Points for many things you already do with us, including vehicle maintenance and new vehicle purchases***
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance+
• Schedule service++
• Make secure payments with Ford Credit
• Call or chat with helpful FordGuides
• Enable My Journeys and see driving insights****
• View how-to videos
• Find gas stations, restaurants, parking‡ and more
Remote features available on select Model Year vehicles.
*FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes Wi-Fi hotspot.
**Vehicle Health Alerts require SYNC 3 version 2.0 or higher and a data connection via a mobile device or FordPass Connect.™ See SYNC interface, a dealer or a Ford Guide for more information.
Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems, including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist.® To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
***Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation. Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive Points for complimentary maintenance after enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
****The Journeys feature uses mobile device location in the background to record your routes and other key driving events to provide you with insights on how you drove.
+Roadside assistance is included for certain owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee. Ford reserves the right to change program details without obligations.
++At participating dealers.
‡Available in select cities.
What’s New – 3.35.2
• Version 3.35.2 addresses Phone as a Key connection issues experienced by some customers on version 3.35. If you upgrade to 3.35.2 and still experience connection issues, we recommend following the key reinstall directions found in PaaK Settings (under Vehicle/Features & Settings)
The FordPass™ is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.