Download Foreca Weather for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Foreca Weather for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Foreca Weather on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Foreca Weather for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Foreca Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Foreca Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Foreca Weather for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Foreca Weather on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Foreca Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Foreca Weather for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Foreca Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Foreca Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Foreca Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Foreca Weather|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Foreca Weather FAQs, Guide, and Features
Foreca Weather has a completely new look! Our principle was to create the simplest, fastest and most convenient weather app for frequent use globally. Give it a try and tell the world if you think that we nailed it!
The most used weather information can be seen instantly, or with only one swipe or tap:
– Current conditions calculated in real-time for your exact coordinates
– Ultra-fast and convenient rain radar on the map!
– Governmental weather warnings
– Precipitation notifications
– Recent measurements from the closest weather stations
– Weather today and tomorrow as hourly steps
– The clever daily range scale for HI/LOW temperature trends
– Up to 10-day forecast as 3-hour steps
– 10-day meteogram in detail
– Weather in your favourite places at a glance
– Editable weather widgets
Foreca provides accurate weather forecasts for any located coordinates or any search you make from millions of named locations worldwide.
– Current conditions in the opening view are provided for your previous selected location. Select your current location from the compass-arrow icon.
– View the latest measurements from the closest weather stations by swiping over the current conditions.
– Find 10-day forecasts by dragging the opening view up. The clever daily range scale shows the trend of the lowest and highest temperatures at a glance.
– Tap any day to get into the hourly view. Slide the hourly view to view more time steps.
– On the map view, rain movements are directly animated on the timeline by sliding up and down over the map without having to wait or download anything – it is ultra-fast and convenient! Tap the windows icon to change between the radar and a 3-day precipitation forecast. The radar is provided only in selected areas where Foreca acquires the data, like the European and North American areas.
– Meteogram view shows the trend in weather at a glance. The showers (dotted bars) and continuous rain (plain blue bars) are separated in the 3-hourly forecasts.
– The place search icon opens the list of your favourite places. Search for a place by name and tap the star icon to add the place into your favourites. Collect your favourites such as home, workplace, and holiday resort, and see their current weather at a glance. The favourites, as well as the list of recent searches, can be used as shortcuts.
– Refresh the forecast by dragging the opening view down. When location services are used, current conditions and forecasts will be calculated on demand for your coordinates.
– Choose your preferred units from the settings.
– Foreca acquires weather observations and other data from multiple sources worldwide and uses thousands of hours developing machine learning techniques to provide forecasts as accurate as possible globally. The ads displayed in the app enable free use of the app for you.
– Send us feedback by email from the settings view!
• Map improvements.
• Added a forecast to the satellite layer of the map.
• Added a coastline to clarify the map.
• Added haptic feedback to the slider in the map.
• Added an appropriate color to gust speeds when selected wind style is ‘cardinal direction’.
• Fixed a precipitation rounding error.
• Fixed graphics issues on scaled resolutions.
Send us feedback in the settings!
The Foreca Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.