Download FreeBrowser for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the FreeBrowser for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the FreeBrowser on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install FreeBrowser for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the FreeBrowser on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the FreeBrowser on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install FreeBrowser for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the FreeBrowser on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the FreeBrowser and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install FreeBrowser for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the FreeBrowser on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the FreeBrowser and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the FreeBrowser and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FreeBrowser FAQs, Guide, and Features
FreeBrowser lets you access Facebook, Twitter and other blocked or inaccessible websites without the need to configure a VPN or proxy.
No registration is required to use FreeBrowser. No setup is necessary. FreeBrowser users do not have to sign up and they do not have to change any settings on their phones. The app is made available to users everywhere in the world for free, with no data usage restrictions. FreeBrowser was the fastest free circumvention tool in China in 2016 based on tests conducted on the Circumvention Central platform. The app circumvents all restrictive firewalls, at work, home and school.
FreeBrowser is based on the same source code that Google Chrome is built on.
Some of the advantages of FreeBrowser:
* Popular and established circumvention tool used in over 100 countries
* Completely free for all users
* No restrictions on data usage, unlimited, fast access
* No need to register or sign up
* No setup required and no changes to phone settings are necessary
* Allows you to get around any firewall at work
* Allows you to get around any firewall at school
* Allows you to get around any firewall imposed by a government or censorship authority
* Works in the world’s toughest countries for censorship, including China and Iran
* Fight censorship, in any country
* Circumvent all news and information restrictions
* Evade government censorship, media censorship, internet censorship
We are always trying to improve FreeBrowser and we welcome any and all suggestions. Write to us at: [email protected]
For more information, visit the FreeBrowser website at https://freebrowser.org/en/
upgrade to chromium v96
The FreeBrowser is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.