Download Gallery Go for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Gallery Go for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Gallery Go on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Gallery Go for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Gallery Go on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Gallery Go on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gallery Go for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Gallery Go on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Gallery Go and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Gallery Go for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Gallery Go on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Gallery Go and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Gallery Go and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Gallery Go|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Gallery Go FAQs, Guide, and Features
Meet Gallery Go, a smart, light and fast photo and video gallery built by Google to help you:
✨ Find photos faster with automatic organization
😎 Look your best with editing tools like auto-enhance
🏝️ Use less data – works offline, all in a small app size
Each night, Gallery Go will automatically organize your photos to group by: People, Selfies, Nature, Animals, Documents, Videos and Movies.
Gallery Go helps you stay organized, so you can spend less time scrolling for that photo of your friend or family member, and more time sharing memories with them.*
Gallery Go has easy to use photo editing tools, such as auto-enhance which will make your photos look their best with one-tap.
FOLDERS AND SD CARD SUPPORT
Use folders to organize photos in any way you want. All while still being able to view, copy and transfer to and from SD Cards, easily.
Gallery Go comes in a small file size which means even more space for your own photos. All while using less memory on your device – so it won’t slow down your phone.
Optimized to work offline, Gallery Go can easily manage and store all your photos and videos without using up all your data.
*face grouping not currently available in all countries
• Bug fixes and minor improvements.
The Gallery Go is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.