Download Game Screen Recorder for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Game Screen Recorder for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Game Screen Recorder on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Game Screen Recorder for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Game Screen Recorder on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Game Screen Recorder on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Game Screen Recorder for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Game Screen Recorder on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Game Screen Recorder and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Game Screen Recorder for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Game Screen Recorder on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Game Screen Recorder and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Game Screen Recorder and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Game Screen Recorder
|App Name||Game Screen Recorder|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||April 4, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Game Screen Recorder FAQs, Guide, and Features
Game Screen Recorder is a premium recorder app for game and screen.
You can record your game video without root and easily share to your friends.
What can Game Screen Recorder do?
1. Automatically identify the game on your phone without anytime limit!
2. It does NOT require root access on your Lollipop!
3. Prologue Editor : You can edit the prologue and add it to your video.
4. Record Button Option : You can set the transparency of the record button in recording, you can even upload your own picture to customize the Record Button, More interesting, right?
5. Stop by notification bar : if you don’t want to show the Record Button, just turn off the “Stop by Record Button”.
6. You can pause and resume recording any time you want.(Need Advanced Engine)
7. Our screen recorder is completely FREE!
I can’t record using my tablet?
For system reasons, some old-version (default OS is 4.0 or even older) tablet can not make a record even it has re-installed a 5.0+ system through third-party Rom. We kindly suggest you to make the record via the mobile phone.
Learn more or feedback,please vist the help center in the app.
We will appreciate if you can help us add new languages to our apps.
If you are interested in it,please email us: [email protected]
1. Update the the newest game list, the recorder can identify more games you’ve already installed.
2. Fixed user experience issue on some devices.
3. Bugs fixed.
The Game Screen Recorder is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.