Download Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater
|App Name||Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 1, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater FAQs, Guide, and Features
Gametime is the app that helps *you* score deals to all your favorite events! Now featuring Gametime Ticket Coverage, the most comprehensive service and protection policy in ticketing – included free with all purchases.
Did you know ticket prices for your favorite events – sports, music, and theater – actually go down the closer you get to showtime? Get the best deals, see the view from your seats, and utilize Gametime’s super-simple checkout process to get into events even after they have started. Mobile ticket delivery helps save paper and printing headaches. Easy mobile ticket sharing lets you send tickets to all your friends so they can join you in the fun.
SCORE GREAT DEALS
– Take advantage of falling ticket prices as you get closer to the event time.
– Buy tickets up to 90-minutes after the start of the event.
– Special Zone Deals provide discounts that can help you save even more!
GAMETIME TICKET COVERAGE – INCLUDED FREE
Buy with confidence with the most comprehensive service policy in ticketing, included free with all purchases. You get:
– Lowest Price Guaranteed – or get 110% of the difference
– Lightning Refunds – refunds for canceled events within days, not weeks (or longer) and no forced credits like some other companies
– 24-Hour Returns – get a full refund up to 24 hours after your purchase, no questions asked
– Job Loss Protection – if the event you lose your job and need some cash we will provide you with a refund
Plus more! Restrictions apply.
EASY TICKET BUYING
– The best seats at the lowest prices = big savings!
– Utilize venue maps to make easy seat and price comparisons to find the exact seat you want.
– Panoramic photos show the exact view from any section.
– 2-Click checkout process.
– Mobile delivery allows you to buy and walk into the event without missing a step.
NO HIDDEN FEES
– None of the added “printing fees” or “convenience fees” that other companies love to add onto their prices at checkout.
– Pick your seats, see the full cost, and click to buy.
– No add-on costs. Ever.
– Mobile ticket delivery saves paper & ink.
– Send tickets to friends directly to their mobile phones, they don’t need to print anything either!
EASILY SELL TICKETS
– List and price tickets with just a few taps.
– If you have paper tickets (boo!) simply take a picture to have them listed to sell digitally.
– Get text updates as soon as your tickets sell.
– Get paid through PayPal or in Gametime credit.
Gametime is THE ticket app for all major sporting events including top baseball, football, hockey, and basketball from all the top leagues (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, & NCAA). Discover the top concerts from hit artists (Taylor Swift, Billie Eillish, Drake, Post Malone, Bruno Mars, Jonas Brothers, Mumford & Sons, Blink-182, and more!). Don’t miss out on top theater shows (Hamilton, The Book of Mormon, Les Misrables). Also other events like Monster Jam, WWE, and hit comedy tours (such as Nick Offerman, Aziz Ansari, and Trevor Noah).
We believe in shared experiences (bring your friends!) and the power and enjoyment of live entertainment.
Shop, compare, and save with Gametime.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Gametime – Tickets to Sports, Concerts, Theater is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.