Download GCC plugin for C4droid for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GCC plugin for C4droid for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GCC plugin for C4droid on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GCC plugin for C4droid for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GCC plugin for C4droid on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GCC plugin for C4droid on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GCC plugin for C4droid for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GCC plugin for C4droid on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GCC plugin for C4droid and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GCC plugin for C4droid for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GCC plugin for C4droid on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GCC plugin for C4droid and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GCC plugin for C4droid and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GCC plugin for C4droid
|App Name||GCC plugin for C4droid|
|Update||October 6, 2020|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
GCC plugin for C4droid FAQs, Guide, and Features
WARNING! It’s not a standalone application and it doesn’t contain any activities to launch.
Make sure to use latest version of main app installed from Google Play.
Don’t write a review if C4droid wasn’t installed from Google Play – it will be ignored anyway.
List of issues that you shouldn’t report by email without providing your valid order number of C4droid:
1) C4droid can’t find plugins.
2) “arm-linux-androideabi-g++: not found”.
3) C4droid still asks to update plugin, but it is already updated.
Due to a huge amount of spam, these emails (without an order number) will be silently deleted. Thanks for your understanding.
This plugin makes C4droid a fully functional C++ compiler & IDE using GNU GCC (C and C++ compiler).
It contains GCC 10.2 with Bionic (Android libc), email me to get the source code.
To download this app you must have C4droid installed (other usage is prohibited).
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Some executables in this app package are licensed under (L)GPL, email me to get the source code.
Updated GCC to 10.2
Qt libraries are now distributed inside GCC plugin
The GCC plugin for C4droid is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.