Download Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Geo Tracker – GPS tracker
|App Name||Geo Tracker – GPS tracker|
|Update||November 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Geo Tracker – GPS tracker FAQs, Guide, and Features
If you are looking for an excellent gps tracker, which can work with Open Street Maps or Google, love outdoor activities or travel – this is the app for you!
Record gps tracks of your trips, analyze statistics and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• Making the way back in an unfamiliar area without getting lost;
• Sharing your route with friends;
• Using someone else’s route from GPX, KML or KMZ file;
• Marking important or interesting points on your way;
• Locating a point on the map, if you know its coordinates;
• Showing off colorful screenshots of your accomplishments in social networks.
You can view the tracks and the surrounding area in the application using scheme from OSM, Google or Yandex, as well as satellite images from Google or Mapbox – this way you will always have the most detailed map of the area anywhere worldwide. The map areas you view are saved to your phone and remain available offline for a while (this works best for OSM maps and Mapbox’s satellite images). To record and calculate track’s statistics only a gps signal is needed – Internet is only required to download map images.
While driving, you can turn on the navigation mode, in which the map automatically rotates in the direction of travel, which greatly simplifies navigation.
The application can record tracks while being in background (on many devices, this requires additional configuration in the system – be careful! The instructions for these settings are available in the application). Power consumption in background mode is greatly optimized – on average, the phone’s charge is enough for a whole day of recording. There’s also an economy mode – you can turn it on in the app settings.
Geo Tracker calculates the following statistics:
• Distance traveled and recording time;
• Max and average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed in motion;
• Min and max altitude on the track, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, accent and speed;
• Min, max and average slope.
Also there are detailed charts of speed and elevation data available.
Recorded tracks can be stored as GPX, KML and KMZ files, so they can be used in other well-known applications like Google Earth or Ozi Explorer. Tracks are stored locally on your device and are not transferred to any servers.
The app does not make money from ads or your personal data. To support the development of the project, a voluntary donation can be made in the application.
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have “clear view” of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose “Location” and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose “Date & time” and activate the following options: “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone”. It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
More answers to frequent questions and solutions for popular issues can be found on the website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en
– App now warns you, if system-wide power-saving is active (for some device models).
– You can now select different measurement units for distances and altitudes.
– You can now search tracks by their descriptions as well as by names.
– When you add marker to the current location, information about current position on track is added automatically to its description.
The Geo Tracker – GPS tracker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.