Download GhostCommander plugin: GDrive for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GhostCommander plugin: GDrive for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GhostCommander plugin: GDrive for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GhostCommander plugin: GDrive for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GhostCommander plugin: GDrive and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GhostCommander plugin: GDrive
|App Name||GhostCommander plugin: GDrive|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||May 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
GhostCommander plugin: GDrive FAQs, Guide, and Features
A plug-in to the “Ghost Commander file manager” application which provides access to the GDrive cloud storage and then let you to upload and download files to and from the cloud.
The plugin does not work without Ghost Commander application itself! Install the main app at first, then download and install this plugin.
To use the plugin, launch Ghost Commander, then navigate to ‘Menu > Location > Home > GDrive’.
Select your account then wait for authorization.
Please, don’t panic if the authorization does not start right away, please stay calm and try again.
Once authorized, the application will NOT ask for the authorization on the next and subsequent runs. The drive files will be accessible without ANY security precautions. If you lend your phone or it was stolen, your Drive files WILL be compromised.
But you can visit this page where you can revoke the authorization:
Used a newer version of the GDrive API
Must be used with GC v1.60.4
The GhostCommander plugin: GDrive is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.