Download Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries
|App Name||Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries|
|Update||December 9, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries FAQs, Guide, and Features
Search jobs, find companies hiring now, and get useful interview tips. We’ve got comprehensive job search tools and advice to help you get where you want to be in your career.
You can see company reviews, compare salaries, and find jobs that match your skills.
Job search tool & career advice. Discover Glassdoor app features:
• Job search – our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency – our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, work environment and more.
• Companies hiring now – see who’s hiring right now.
• Job applications – use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs.
• Career advice – from writing the perfect resume to landing a job interview, we offer expert interview tips and guidance on how to apply for jobs and get hired.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find a job and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Download Glassdoor now and find jobs, apply and get hired. We have interview tips, career advice, company reviews, and comprehensive insights to help you boost your career.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Job Search & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find jobs for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button – simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Read Company Reviews
• See reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and use Glassdoor for your job search, company research, and career advice – wherever you are!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
We’ve added the ability for users to organize and manage their job search with the use of Collections. Now you can save jobs, salaries, interview questions, and reviews all in one place. You can also create and manage notes with relevant information to help you stay on top of things, and to land the job you love.
Love the app? Write us a review in the Play Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at [email protected]
The Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.