Download GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses
|App Name||GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses|
|Developer||6over6 Vision LTD|
|Update||December 22, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses FAQs, Guide, and Features
#1 Ranked App for measuring Pupillary Distance.
The only medical grade app for PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement and extracting your glasses details!
Getting your glasses parameters has never been easier!
Get everything you need to buy new glasses or AR / VR headset from the comfort of your home.
Measure your PD (Pupillary Distance) in less than a minute and get your glasses Rx details in less than 10 minutes!!!
GlassesOn uses cutting-edge computer vision to scan your glasses for their optical parameters to provide you with your full prescription details including sphere (power), cylinder (astigmatism), axis, and PD (Pupillary Distance).
– Free PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement
– Unlimited glasses scans with our premium glasses scan
– Fast and easy to use
– Meets the industry guidelines for accuracy (ANSI Z80.17) within
0.25D, PD within 2mm.
– FDA, CE and TGA listed
How it works:
To use GlassesOn to measure your PD you will need any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card), light colored cards work best
To use GlassesOn for extract your glasses parameters you will need:
– A 12″-27″ computer screen
– Your current glasses
– Any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card)
How to measure your PD (pupillary distance)?
Tap “Start PD” on the home page and follow the voice instructions. GlassesOn will do the rest, it’s that easy 🙂 No ruler, no mirrors and no manual adjustments needed.
Who can use GlassesOn?
Anyone can use GlassesOn for PD measurement for FREE!
Use our premium GlassesOn to extract your glasses details if you:
– Are a healthy individual, 18 or older
– Have stable vision, and are happy with your current prescription
– Have a Single Vision prescription between -6.00 and +3.00
– Have a cylinder measurement up to -2.50
You should not use GlassesOn for Rx details if you:
– Have multifocal/bifocal/progressives eyeglasses
– Have a prescription that includes a prism measurement
– Have a high single vision distance, reading, and/or astigmatism power
– Take any medication that affects your vision
– Have any illness or condition that affects eye health (ask your doctor)
This app is not a substitute for an in-person visit to your eye doctor or any kind of eye exam. The parameters extracted from the scanned glasses are not a prescription.
* We respect your privacy.
** Note – GlassesOn is a registered Medical Device on the FDA Medical Device Listings, CE (EU) self-declared Class 1 and a registered Class 1 Medical Device on the TGA Medical Device Listings. However, GlassesOn does not provide medical advice and does not replace a full eye health exam. We encourage you to visit your eye doctor periodically.
Manufactured by 6over6 Vision Ltd.
For more details go to https://6over6.com/
The GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.