Download Glide – Video Chat Messenger for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Glide – Video Chat Messenger for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Glide – Video Chat Messenger on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Glide – Video Chat Messenger for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Glide – Video Chat Messenger on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Glide – Video Chat Messenger on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Glide – Video Chat Messenger for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Glide – Video Chat Messenger on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Glide – Video Chat Messenger and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Glide – Video Chat Messenger for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Glide – Video Chat Messenger on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Glide – Video Chat Messenger and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Glide – Video Chat Messenger and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Glide – Video Chat Messenger
|App Name||Glide – Video Chat Messenger|
|Update||October 5, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Glide – Video Chat Messenger FAQs, Guide, and Features
▶ Free lightning fast messaging
Glide is the fastest live video messenger app on the planet. It combines the convenience of texting with the expressiveness of video chat. Now you and your friends/family can share real moments as they happen, and enjoy quality facetime.
▶ What Else?
• Review your videos before sending, or tap to stream live – whichever fits you best
• Share videos with friends and family from everywhere to anywhere with a tap!
• Snap a photo in real time or uploaded from your device
• Cool filters make your video messages look awesome
▶ Own a Smartwatch?
Get Glides directly to your wrist! Watch live videos, respond with texts, emojis, and even live voice recordings. Video messaging on Android Wear is changing the way we communicate on the go.
▶ Get in touch with us
Twitter: www.twitter.com/glideapp or @sarahglide
Need help? https://www.glide.me/help
*By downloading the app you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA):http://www.glide.me/eula
Improved caching for pictures
Removed ‘Discover People’
Stability and bug fixes
The Glide – Video Chat Messenger is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.