Download Glimp for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Glimp for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Glimp on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Glimp for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Glimp on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Glimp on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Glimp for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Glimp on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Glimp and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Glimp for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Glimp on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Glimp and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Glimp and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Glimp FAQs, Guide, and Features
App for managing diabetes, compatible with Abbott Freestyle Libre, Libre Pro, MiaoMiao and BluCon sensors. Not compatible with USA 14-days Libre sensor.
-Memorize blood glucose levels
-Acquires glucose values from Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor without Abbott reader
-Memorize insulin units, carbohydrates and sport activities
-Remote Glucose Monitoring via Dropbox and Nightscout
–Smartwatch app (requires an NFC-open smartwatch, see link:: https://github.com/pimpimmi/LibreAlarm/wiki/How-to-install-NFC-on-Sony-Smartwatch-3).
-Continue glucose monitoring keeping the smarthpone in an armband positioned over sensor.
Notes for use with Abbott Freestyle Libre:
-You can use Glimp togheter with Abbott Freestyle Libre reader
-Verify that your mobile has NFC support and that NFC is enabled
-Keep Glimp open on the graph form
-Move back of mobile very near to the sensor
-Two short vibrations means reading OK
-One long vibration means error in reading
-No vibration means NFC missing or not active, or mobile too far from sensor
-New sensors must be initialized with Abbott reader before using them with Glimp
-With Glimp you don’t have to wait one hour to start using a new sensor
-Glimp don’t stop reading from sensor after expiry date, but don’t guarantee accuracy of data. Use the sensor data at your own risk!
-Abbott Freestyle Libre Reader processes the sensor measurements and displays glucose values based on statistics, instead Glimp records and displays glucose values as they are read by the sensor
This app is not approved by Abbott and there’s no guarantee about the correctenss of glucose values read from the Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor.
This app is not intended as a substitute for your doctor and diabetes specialist. For any questions, contact your doctor.
For any problem or question please send us an e-mail. We want to improve, but we can’t do it without your feedback!
Added suport to new Dropbox connection format
The Glimp is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.