Download GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming
|App Name||GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming|
|Developer||GOM & Company|
|Update||October 8, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming FAQs, Guide, and Features
GOM Audio is a high-quality music player which supports sync lyrics while playing music files.
The users may listen to music while viewing lyrics. Also, they can play & download popular podcast programs, and Cloud music on GOM Audio.
● Smart Lock Screen offers Screen Stay On, Sync lyrics, Quick Play and Current Playlist.
● GOM Audio provides various types of widgets allowing the users to create their own set-up regarding size, feature (Sync Lyrics/Quick Play), colour and others.
● Smart Lock Screen offers various features including Keep Screen function, Sync Lyrics, Quick Play and Current Playlist
● Sync Lyrics Viewer allows the users to view or search sync lyrics of the currently playing music.
● It offers Sound quality which is optimized for play environment, and a variety of sound effects including
the strong sound of 10 BAND equalizer, the reverb, and music pitch/speed changer, etc.
● Podcast allows users to live-stream and download popular channels.
● My Music allows the users to manage their playlist by preference, artist, album and folder.
● GOM Audio allows the users to manage various basic playlists. Also, the users can create their own playlist through Add My Playlist.
● GOM Audio supports DropBox, Google Drive cloud storage system. GOM Audio also supports WebDAV and FTP.
● Quick Play allows the users to play or change the music on the widget or on the lock screen without running the application.
● Auto Repeat is useful for both streaming and academic purpose.
● Timer allows the users to adjust the Auto-Shutdown function in an hour/minute/second units.
● My Ring Tone allows the users to convert a certain song into his or her ringtone.
● Supports various kinds of music files(such as MP3, WMA etc).
● Able to turn on/off sync lyrics using a long tap on it.
● Able to change the screen to the sync lyrics viewers using a tap on the sync lyrics or album art.
● Able play the previous/next music swiping left or right.
● Able to move the location using a double tap on a specific lyrics.
※ Please contact GOM’s customer centre if you have any trouble when using GOM Audio.
– [email protected]
Miscellaneous bug fixes
The GOM Audio – Music, Sync lyrics, Podcast, Streaming is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.