Download Google Assistant for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Assistant for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Assistant on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Assistant for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Assistant on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Assistant on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Assistant for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Assistant on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Assistant and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Assistant for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Assistant on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Assistant and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Assistant and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Assistant|
|Update||March 9, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Google Assistant FAQs, Guide, and Features
Google Assistant is an easy way to use your phone and apps, hands-free
Get Google Assistant for hands-free help. It can help you set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule, look up answers, navigate and control smart home devices while away from home*, and much more.
*Compatible devices required
An easy way to use your phone and apps
Quickly open your favorite app, navigate your phone and manage your phone settings easily – turn on Do not Disturb, adjust your bluetooth and airplane mode settings and turn the flashlight on, all using just your voice.
“Show me my photos from Hawaii”
“Turn on flashlight”
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
Stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages, and look up emails to your contacts.
“Read my unread texts”
“Text Sam ‘On my way'”
“Show me my emails from Michelle”
Stay productive while on the go
Get things done using just your voice while on the go – set reminders and alarms, manage your schedule and tasks. Look up answers and get help with directions and local information. Try saying:
“Remind me to buy milk at 7pm”
“Set an alarm for 7am”
“Set a timer for 5 minutes”
“Add eggs to my shopping list”
“What’s my first meeting tomorrow?”
“Gas stations near me”
Helps you stay one step ahead
Get proactive information and contextual reminders to help with just what you need, right at the moment you need it. And for the things you do regularly, you can create automatic routines to streamline your day even more.
“Let’s go home”
Control your smart home even when away from home
Your phone is the remote control to your smart home. Adjust the temperature, lighting, and control your smart appliances, even when you’re not at home.* Try saying:
“Turn the lights off”
“Broadcast “I’m on my way” to the bedroom speakers”
*Compatible devices required
We’ve added shortcuts to make it easy to launch Assistant actions. Long press on the Assistant launcher icon to try them out.
• Expanded support to Android L and Android tablets
• Bug fixes and improvements
The Google Assistant is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.