Download Google Calendar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Calendar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Calendar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Calendar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Calendar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Calendar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Calendar|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Calendar FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Google Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.