Download Google Camera for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Camera for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Camera on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Camera for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Camera on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Camera on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Camera for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Camera on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Camera and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Camera for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Camera on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Camera and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Camera and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Camera|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Camera FAQs, Guide, and Features
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and the video stabilization modes.
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 11 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Night Sight in Portrait and Camera modes – Get the same Night Sight results in low light without having to switch modes.
• Video stabilization modes – Use Locked for videos of long performances, when you want to look away from the camera. Use Active in heavy moments. Use Cinematic Pan for smooth, panning shots.
• New zoom buttons – Use zoom buttons to quickly zoom in or out. To use the full zoom slider, tap and hold a zoom button or pinch-zoom.
The Google Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.