Download Google Docs for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Docs for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Docs on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Docs for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Docs on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Docs on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Docs for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Docs on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Docs and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Docs for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Docs on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Docs and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Docs and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Docs|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Docs FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
– Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
– Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
– Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
– Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
– Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Google Docs is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.