Download Google Duo for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Duo for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Duo on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Duo for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Duo on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Duo on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Duo for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Duo on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Duo and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Duo for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Duo on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Duo and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Duo and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Duo|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Duo FAQs, Guide, and Features
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app*. It’s simple, reliable, and works across Android and iOS phones and tablets, smart devices, and on the web.
Make calls between Android and iOS
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or on the web, you can stay in touch with Duo. You can also share and join group calls with just a link.
Group call with up to 32 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, even when you’re apart, with group calling. Duo now supports 32 people in group video calls.
Bring everyone together with Family mode**
Doodle on video calls and surprise loved ones with fun masks and effects that transform you into astronauts, cats and more.
Capture special moments
Take photos of your video calls to capture any moment and share it automatically with everyone on the call.
Send video and voice messages, photos, and more
Short on time or your friends can’t pick up? Leave a personalized video message with fun effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes, and emojis.
Low Light Mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in poor lighting conditions.
Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Requires sign-in with a Google account.
***Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
****Specific feature availability may vary based on device specifications.
*****If your Android TV does not have a built-in camera, you will need to connect a USB camera and microphone to your Android TV device.
******Duo works on Android TV devices with Android 8.0 or higher.
•Make group video calls with up to 32 people
•Share and join group calls with a link
•Take photos of your video calls
•Try doodles, masks and fun effects with Family mode (Sign-in required with a Google account)
The Google Duo is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.