Download Google Podcasts for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Podcasts for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Podcasts on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Podcasts for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Podcasts on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Podcasts on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Podcasts for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Podcasts on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Podcasts and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Podcasts for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Podcasts on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Podcasts and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Podcasts and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Podcasts|
|Update||October 25, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Podcasts FAQs, Guide, and Features
With Google Podcasts, you can play the latest episodes from your favorite shows, explore podcast recommendations just for you, and manage your listening activity.
Discover podcasts you’ll love
• Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts for free.
• Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
• Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, history, music, business, TV & film, education, health & fitness, technology, arts, science, sports, and more.
Customize your listening experience
• Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
• Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
• Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
• Listen on multiple devices – phone, laptop, smart speaker – without losing your place.
• Stream episodes for instant playback or auto-download episodes to listen offline and on the go.
• Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
To learn more, visit our Help Center: https://support.google.com/websearch/topic/9739148?hl=en&ref_topic=3036132&p=podcasts&visit_id=637190448011338458-2709322194&rd=1
Google Podcasts now supports adding podcasts by RSS feed! Open the app and navigate to Activity, and then to the Subscriptions tab. Select the three dots in the top right corner and then “Add by RSS Feed.” Once added, the podcast will appear along with your other subscribed shows, including at the top of the Home tab.
The Google Podcasts is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.