Download Google Sheets for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Sheets for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Sheets on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Sheets for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Sheets on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Sheets on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Sheets for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Sheets on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Sheets and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Sheets for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Sheets on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Sheets and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Sheets and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Google Sheets|
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Sheets FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Quickly get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with smart suggestions
– Open, edit, and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
– Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
– Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
– Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
– Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
– Analyze data from other business-critical tools
– Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Google Sheets is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.