Download Google Street View for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Google Street View for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Google Street View on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Google Street View for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Google Street View on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Google Street View on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Google Street View for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Google Street View on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Google Street View and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Google Street View for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Google Street View on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Google Street View and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Google Street View and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Google Street View
|App Name||Google Street View|
|Update||November 1, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Google Street View FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create, view, and share Street View imagery with the new Street View app from Google. Explore places from around the world, or use your phone to add new images to Street View, with these options:
• Photo Spheres (360° panoramas)
• Photo Paths (a series of connected photos along a street or trail)
• Street View (connected panoramas from a 360° camera)
Now you can show the world new places by recording with Street View and publishing for everyone to see!
With immersive Street View imagery from Google—and now from users like you—it’s easy to virtually travel to nearly every country in the world. Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside places like museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses.
• App requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer
• Photo Paths requires an ARCore-compatible device (https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices#google_play_devices)
• Create and publish a Photo Path as you travel along a street or trail
• Fresh UI makes it easy to create, organize, and publish imagery to Street View
• Track your contribution progress with the Street View badge
• Several bug fixes and other improvements
The Google Street View is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.