Download GPS Compass Navigator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the GPS Compass Navigator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the GPS Compass Navigator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install GPS Compass Navigator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the GPS Compass Navigator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the GPS Compass Navigator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install GPS Compass Navigator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the GPS Compass Navigator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the GPS Compass Navigator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install GPS Compass Navigator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the GPS Compass Navigator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the GPS Compass Navigator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the GPS Compass Navigator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
GPS Compass Navigator
|App Name||GPS Compass Navigator|
|Update||January 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
GPS Compass Navigator FAQs, Guide, and Features
When you travel, hiking or fishing, save your position like parked car, shelter or hotel, and navigate back following the guiding arrow.
– Save current position or get coordinates from map
– Navigate to saved way point
– Voice navigation
– Track your path and save it to tracks list
– Follow saved path
– Share your location
– Import/export GPX files
– Navigation on lock screen
– Show map (internet connection is required)
– Open way point in external apps
– Show current location in Decimal, DMS, MGRS, what3words
– Show sun and moon position
– HUD (Head up display)
In navigator screen you have following info:
– Current address / current latitude and longitude
– ETA (Estimated time of arrival)
– GPS Accuracy
– Magnetic field strength
– GPS Altitude
– Traveled path visualization
– Trip computer
The app can work offline and even without magnetometer.
Supports imperial and metric systems, power saving mode, declination correction and coordinates in DMS.
Car mode to get correct bearing in vehicles when the magnetometer is not reliable.
Simple and user friendly interface, optimized to save phone battery.
You can use sun position to check compass calibration.
Disclaimer: If your device don’t have compass (magnetometer sensor) the arrow will rotate only if you travel! Please point the top of the device to the direction of your movement.
The GPS Compass Navigator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.